Now that we have entered March and it means that I have been in UIA for more than a month. I did drafted my goals for this semester and one of them that I really put efforts/steps on it (less shopping, less outing, more spending just in UIA and doing something that don’t need money) is menabung?????? Cut off all the budgets (unnecessary stuffs to buy, UNNEEDED stuffs or UNWANTED or just to fulfil your lust) USE YOUR BRAIN WISELY TO FILTER YOUR WISHLIST. Hoho emo jap.
My previous goals were ;
- New phone with upgraded features (I phone, vivo siti :P)
- Travel to overseas (once in a blue moon pon okay what?)
- Wear braces
- Do Lasik treatment
Congratulations to me because I have succeeded in managing my lust from shopping unwanted and unneeded things though they were cute, cheap and irresistible. But, I comfort myself and yeah good things worth waiting.
What I have spent for February was;
- White palazzo from Bella Ammara which only costs rm45
- 3 pieces of plain shawls for rm23 only
- Candy bawal for rm24 only
- Watching movies twice for rm23.50 only
- Silky girl compact powder for rm20.00 lol
And I didn’t spend so much since yeah maybe due to the “still hot” spirit but I really hope that I it will last till the end of semester.
Recently, I have received several stuffs as my birthday presents like blouse from Bella Ammara, baju kurung wadiadra, candy bawal and piggy bank and random things (fancy needles and hello kitty bracelets) I love all the gifts and the thought for me. I am so delighted because no need to buy lah, dah ada orang kasi kann.
Hurm what I crave now are
- · Black palazzo
- · Scarlet blouse from nenggeulis.co
- · Rosey Kurung from wadi adra
- · Pinafore top (yang trending sekarang)
- · Cloverush Lily colour pink !
And this list will grow soon since the fashion is developing so fast and I can’t even chase them. Tak nak kejar pun huhu..