Thursday 7 February 2013

KitKat~ have a break :)


Dear Future Husband...

This will sound horrid, but I’m really glad you’re not in my life right now. I’m happy we aren’t in a relationship. I’m content that we aren’t together. For once I’m completely satisfied to be single, and I’m happy to remain so for a good long chunk of time. Now don’t get me wrong, when we meet… I’m sure God will show me that I want to date and be in a relationship. However, for now I’m completely content to live life, chase God with all my heart, and just be joyous. I don’t feel like I’m in some “waiting” “pining” time of my life because God has just given me a depth of trust in Him and His timing for me and my life that I’m not freaking out over when I’ll become un-single. I know what I want in a guy character wise, and I know that I do want to be married, but it’s up to Him how all of that happens and when. And for once I can say that I’m satisfied with however He times that.


                                             ~ tumblr understands better

sincerely Miss LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment