Saturday 16 February 2013

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rase..
tp tidak mahu..


This is one of thing that I worry so much.. Getting bigger bigger n bigger.....
Afraid of getting big n high tendency to get diseases....
Reminder for me : you are what you eat.haha..


REASONS GETTING BIGGER , MY opinion


  • stor makanan aka dapur ade kt umah..dlm dapur ad peti , ad brg nak makan n masak..So , lau lapar ..  pulun je ape yg ade kt dapur..xde limit mase , xkena brebut , free and buleh je nak amik extra food..


  • mase kt meja makan kt rumah biasenye lauk lebih dr satu kan ? muahaahhaahaa... contohnye ayam goreng..
  • boleh amik more than one kan ? lau kt dewan makan asrama boleh amik satu je .. Lainla time last2 nk mitak extra kt dewan tu ,boleh je..( alamak ! terase la sy..) haha..


  • Bekas nasi tepi siku jer.. Mula2 cedok sikit nasi..lepas tu due tiga kali cedok pulak..Amacam ? xkena saman pon.Diri ini mmg tidak sedar akan risikonyer..


  • Lepas makan ,knyang .. tgk tv, layan fb blog twitter , landing2 , bace novel....adoi ! mane exercisenye ! Alamatnye ,lemakku mmg xpenah terbakar la 
  • Makan kt rumah xleh nk seimbang I mean terlebih seimbang..sampai x jd piramid makanan ..Jd sfera makanan ader la.perut pon sfera....extra karbohidrat low mineral..lau duk asrama , everything given mostly balanced diet..wahahaha
  • So ,here I am..the kilos are getting up and up..




MY CHEEKS R GETTING MORE PLUMP !


the real me  ;'(


  • Org lain balik rumah sume xnak makan nasi n so on..tp sy , makin makan..Bak kate org , makan untuk hidupla..So ,kna makan :)


WHAT MUST I DO ? DIET  ? EXCUSE ME..


  • aritu test xmkan nasi dah..rase letih sgt..ni becoz of diet..tp lau try puase sunat , xrase pom camtu...So , one of alternative is upgrade puase sunat :) kerane Allah Taala..

HELLO ! I LOVE MYSELF !


  • Wait..don't accuse that I ate too much unhealthy food....Hallo..the reason why this scenario happened was because of  extra amount that I had taken..
  • I don't take cold drinks except when I went for bigwork(bekwoh) , McD,KFC or places where only cold drinks are available..I prefer warm water only even I ate in home or outside...
  • I love vegetables so much and I even lost appetite a little if there were no vegetables available..Vegetables are scrumptious and umpph :)

GOATS ?
so cruel !

  • I don't consume snacks , "cekedis" , seafood and food that encourage me for any diseases..Well , I care about my health very much as Health is Wealth..If I fall sick in this young age , who will gonna take care of my parents soon ?
  • Plus , my mother is also a Dietitian in our home sweet home..
  • Why ? when I was in form 4...My father was hospitalized start on June 2011 for about two months..He was in coma on 20/6 and discharged on 20/7..We were almost lost hope with ourselves seeing his worst condition in ICU..we kept praying........n my mum looked pale n couldnt stay cool at all..She more likely to lose a person that she lose a place that she used to rely on..Could you feel it ?your husband , your soulmate , the closest one was deadly SICK and dealing with death ?
  • Thank God that He heard our Doa..Doa from families ,relatives and close friends..friends that are truly friends.This obstacles created by God contained plenty of moral values and awareness to thosewho always think what had happened must be a reason...and me ?before I sighing for any Disaster...I think the pros and cons..even people judges me as *Sedo , * close-minded or even *idiot ,I don't mind if they judge me by my covers only..I couldn't control their minds to always *husnuzon to everyone..*husnuzon people are getting extinct.....
How I pray that I could be like my Mum .... 

BACK TO THE TOPIC..

My father faced lots and lots of diseases !
even , he couldn't walk after relieving from coma..
but he had such a strong spirit to continue working and be with us again like before..
started with 4-legged stick , 2-legged stick and finally a stick...
he got kidney failure , diabetes and.....................
Now , he undergone dylasis on Monday , Thursday and Saturday..
you guys must go to that place to see how the dylasis process begins..Its HURT LOT !
Now , my mum seriously need to observe what he could and couldn't eat for his health..
And their children? We surely take care of ourselves to as prevention is better than cure :)


Who wants to HELP u
unless YOURSELF ... :)






sincerely Miss LOL

2 comments:

  1. insaf sy pas bace post ni... yeah, at least, it makes me eat less meal for dinner T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..haah..sy pon part dinner la pling byk mkn..huhu

    ReplyDelete