Saturday 20 June 2015

the sole skin problem -__-




When it comes to friendship, any topics would be fine :D


Despite of being my fake "boyfriend" , he is actually my beauty consultant (SS also) yes, he's the one.the convincing one. i always love to hear his beauty tips and the reviews of products made by him. our wassap conversations were fulled with beauty and ugly stuffs .sometimes , we talked about gathering, his study (he would futher his studies at Queensland starting on 3rd Eid) sobs :,(

And as I reached Kelantan on 21st May 2015, I already grabbed some products that suggested by him and also used by him .(grabbed at guardian KLIA2) We share the same products and they are ..

all of them can be purchased at guardian/watson except the aloevera.
that one comes from Cosway .


Starting with St Ives Scrub until Oxy moisturiser,all of them are suggested by Mr Pretty Supi .. and alhamdulillah , all of them did a great job on my face although at the early stage, the "jerawat batu" grew one by one at my cheeks and my chin. Yet, all those big acnes were healed with that bioglo AloeVera gel. It was suggested by Zara. I used it after witnessing the testimony made by her.Somehow, the scars remain eventhough the acne vanished. So , i decided to find the remedy for scars.  I know it is impossible to cure the scars. I had used sensual serum, Nourain serum and traditional methods but nothing changed. and suddenly, i remembered about the garden of eden serum (Nature E ).. My roomate , Wawa once used it and after reading some testimonies (hardly trust them coz most of things  i bought previously also based on Google's reviews) and what a miracle, the serum had prevent the growth of big acne and any acne .. So, only plenty of small acne still dwell on my face and of course laa the scars... but this time, i really put trust on the products besides having faith towards Allah's power . im not changing any products anymore and wait till few months for the best result. Pray for my recovery because having a face free from acne and scars is one of thing that affects the level of confidence . Ohh, i almost forgot to mention about bb Cream.. Since I just realized that i already stop using "internet skincare", so my face might be burned if i didnt cover it with sunblock or spf. so after knowing the advantages of using bb cream (told by ss), i bought the cheapest one with spf 50++ with only rm17++.. thats the cheapest i could get okay . 

p/s : i took this picture when Kema asked me on what product that im using now. so , thank u Kema for being concern about my health :D and of course thank you to the beauty consultants for not getting bored with ur sick patient ! 

sincerely Miss LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment