Tuesday 19 February 2013

Thank you Allah !

THANK YOU ALLAH




Thanks for borrowing me a temporary-friend , being temporary for religion sake..
  • giving me happiness in having friendship with...
  • giving me awareness about the brief time living in Earth
  • make me realize that I don't found my true self yet.A true self to be a good Muslimah towards Allah
  • advising me to prepare for my future : learns cooking , reading Cinta High-Class
  • awaking me to realize that I should be ashamed to God.Must always do good deeds.
  • not to sad over people without proper reasons..Sad for not being a good muslimah n enhance *ibadah..
  • requsting me to jot down all my evil behaviour and bad manners so that I realized and won't repeat it again.
  • don't giving a hope to anyone or hoping for anyone if you're not ready officially..
  • for treating me like your sister.
  • reminding me to be a good daughter..
  • for teaching me to think before do anything..
  • reminding me to be prepared for new world..coz this new world is more challenging and full with hardships..
  • sharing your life-story fulled with morals : "something u need to undergo by yourself..no one will give you moral support.." It makes me realized how difficult is the real world and me ? still in home doing nothing and know nothing... I must be PREPARED ! "no moral support".. Can you get it ? It is so hard if we lose that kind of support..
  • urging me to start searching my true self now coz " there is no tomorrow if we don't begin now"
  • saying that "if it is good for our *deen (religion) , let it be..Always reminding me about Islam ,taking action just for the religion'sake..
  • advising me to learn be a good wife ..
  • talking full with inspiring quote.. : " it doesn't a matter who you are , it just a matter who you will be"


Ashamed with myself.
Allah,forgive for all my mistakes.


Friending with you is not a fault ,it is not a mistake ,it is not a SHOULDN'T , I just realized that Allah sent you to me as a reminder for me to be a better Muslimah , not just a better person..Remind me that this life is not worth if we don't pray to Allah , feeling grateful to Allah and do all things just for Allah..Our journey will be priceless if we do anything with Lillahi Taala..Don't feel ashamed to do good deeds..
Feel ashamed to the Creator whenever you disobey his Requests.Allah would remain the same if we disobey Him..But , we ? would be littered in HELL..So , feel thankful for getting a feeling to realize everything bad that we have done.Not weeping for the past ! But , learning to prevent the bad-past things from happening again..That sins or devil things that we had done in the past is a REMINDER for us and EXPERIENCE to give us AWARENESS..Don't sighing with His given-hardships.Be patient , Inshaallah we would be showered with bless.


Don't keep weeping for all your sins.
Weeping while performing Taubat prayer.
Allah is always listening n forgiving one.
To that temporary friend , thanks for all your sacrifices in being my friend..Advising me non stop even sometimes I paid no heed to your advices.Now , every words you had given become so useful to me and make me be more cautious to surroundings and take care of myself very much for my future..A BIG THANKS AND THANKS for all the moments and words to me ! Seriously, I appreciated it deep in my heart even you don't see it .
Praying that Allah would shower you with bless ,good health , good future and everthing nice to you coz you have conveyed dakwah all this while..I may not be better like you but I always try..Together we all pray to become a better and better Muslim and Muslimah lillahi Taala.. :)


never miss saying
ALHAMDULILLAH :)
ALHAMDULILLAH
for sending to me a good friend.


sincerely Miss LOL

4 comments:

  1. Ain..this post is so captivating. Suka sangat. N to Ain : Saya syg awak sgt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sy pon syg awak jugak Sharina..I feel so lucky to get so many2 and positive friends..korang xdorong sy buat bnda jht pon,mlah galak buat bnda baik..rase syukur sgt.. :'(
    Korang jgk cegah sy dr wt mistakes..thanks Allah 4 sending kind friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,, sorry.. I don't know how I missed this article -_-'btw thanks for providing this beautiful article :) I hope he can read this one.. keep up your good work.. (Y)

    ReplyDelete