Monday 1 September 2014

Aku memang confirm xamik engineering .

Biasenye lau nak cakap pasal pelajaran,pointer,masalah belajar and all those things that related myself as a student,i would share it with my Papa and he will always be the one who listenED to my sadness and my stupidity .and aftr that, he would try to help me by giving spirits and a lot of ideas either to pursue study at somewhere else or etc. but now, seriously im blanked. coz i rarely tell my mum about my study's problems coz i am more to my dad if about study matter coz i guess my dad could help me solving it. hehehe. so, now there is new problem that i got when studying in this UIA. yes, i will never ask Mia to study here. let me be the only one who suffer here. seriously, im suffering here. i know.. Allah puts me here for some reasons. yes, somehow there are pros and cons . and the con here is, the foundation here is so long long long and yes its getting longer. -_____- today, me and my buddy, Hanis met academic advisor to get some advices regarding our physics marks that didnt fulfil the requirement for engineering's degree. and you know what, to repeat that subject, i have to extend this foundation till the end of next year.this means , my foundation is not 2 years. but 2 years and a half. dont ask why and how if youre not UIAN's coz you will be bored and never understand their system . well said, im not going to have engineering as my degree coz i wont extend my foundation which everyone who are in same age with me, already pursue their degree.. i feel so ashamed with myself. Hanis coaxed my very hard. she asks me to perform Istikarah if im really confused. yes, may Allah gives me hint coz i really need that right now. I dont know what to choose for my degree. plus, im not that intelligent to try and error other courses. i have to choose correctly coz degree is a big matter .hmmmmmmmm, sad isnt? Kubih and Ss are officialy degreeans. while me?still foundationian. ya Allah, if only they know how i feel right now. seriously upset and im more to just keep silent coz i dont want this problem to drag all my happy mood. guys, please pray for me. and accept me the way i am though im not as clever as you guys. from sad girl with a sad life XD
sincerely Miss LOL

2 comments:

  1. no bis , jangan susah hati . insyaAllah okay lah nanti . in fact , y masuk degree ni bukannya semo sebaya ngan sy pn . Almost 30 ada , makcik2 pn ada . And its not weird at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. penat ngomen bkpo x tubek ny. ny gerey nih!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete