Wednesday 16 August 2017

Feelings

I got mixed feelings these days. Why cant I get rid of someone who never ever likes me back and never treats me nicely. Why should I ever worried about him quite a lot. I ve been trying to cut them off but at some time, it keeps coming back and I dont like it. I know it is so wrong for me to wait him any longer. But when I'm in the phase reminiscing him, I miss him a lot. In normal phase, I dont actually miss him and like what he had done to me. It is beyond that one could ever imagine. Leaving me text unresponded is one thing, and when he texted he never picked the nice words for me. There would be lots and lots of sarcasm and hint to stop me from keeping this feeling towards him. I got the hint already but it just at one time, I miss the memories that we had. It was like we were meant for each other. Everything was real. My love towards him was pure and sincere. I never had a thought to leave or treat him bad like how it turned out today. I wish he knows how bad I hurt when he comes and leaves me like it doesnt give impacts to me.
sincerely Miss LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment