Saturday 2 September 2017

Insecurities

I bet that everyone has been dealing with this matter especially those who are around my age. Insecurities? What are those? We have heard this quite a lot and the girls face these the most rather than boys because they think too much and often worry about unnecessary stuffs.

Lets get this straight to the topic.

Me myself have a lot of insecurities and my friends too have fear of not getting what they want and what women should possess.

Beauty, wealth, intelligence, good in baking, good in cooking, nice clothes, good taste, flawless skin,ideal weight and height and countless stuffs to be mentioned within an entry. We can make our own list. We tend to feel this whenever we compare ourselves with others who got more than us in any categories. The 'others' most probably who appear in social medias, the instafamous clans and among their friends too. I notice that social medias or particularly instagram has become a media where people display their passion and joy. It is fine depending on their intention but sadly some of the viewers mistakenly reckon the posts as something that bother their self esteem.

Why do we afraid to be less than others? Why being ordinary or normal becomes exclusive? Why do we always want to be more or become the one who they look up to? Why? What is going on with today's generation? Let us not point to others because I myself have to admit that I am also the victim of this situation. I feel insecure and start comparing my so-ordinary-look-and-life with the other lucky girls. I ask myself why am I not flawless? Why am I not that intelligent? Why cant I have a vacation overseas? Why do they have a perfect pose in every post? Why they got so pretty outfit? Where do they get so much money to purchase this and that? The why and how would never come to the end until I begin to feel enough @ contented with myself and count the blessings that I always mislook :') We always forget to list down our unseen fortunes that others might not have them. We tend to appreciate physical things and the tangible one. We barely appreciate of having a long term memory, a good eye sight, loyalty, being a good listener, have good common sense and other stuffs that are not physically seen. Walla ! Have you ever thank to Him for the things that I mention or you might cross in your mind? Theres a lot to be grateful actually rather than screwing up your mind thinking of things that you cannot change or create or you even dont put effort to build them. And yes, you forget that some things cannot be forced. You cant force yourself to do things that you dislike. People might be good in things as they have passion in them, and you dont have that talent because you dont like them and effortlessly step into the phase. For instance, how can you dream to put on nice and smooth make up if you dont like to put the makeups? Why should you be jealous in negative way towards people who are good in musics or any other talents that you dont even dare or interested in the field? Forget about being too negative in yourself and start sowing the talents in you. Figure out your passion and sharpen them so that it would not be wasted. Count your blessings. It is not bad to feel insecure but do not exaggarate or it might harm you. Love yourself and then you can be relaxed seeing others in success. Everyone  is born different specialities and ability. We must not be sensitive and down for not having them. Cherish the moments and always remember if you feel unlucky during the moments in world, plan to get the best one in hereafter. Because the real journey is not to achieve everything in this temporary life, Allah is waiting us with tons of rewards soon. So be good :)

Sorry if I have a bad grammar or simple vocabulary though I am pursuing my studies in this field. Im currently in upgrading myself. Dont you worry peeps. Improvement consumes time ☺

Footnote X
whenever you suffer from this pain or sorrow about the worldy matter, put a halt from whatever youre doing and give some spaces for yourself to be with Allah. Tell Him what you feel, tell Him what youre lacking of, tell Him everything. Spend a time to pray at the mosque, perform jammah prayer even only for a one time prayer. Maybe you need a break in giving too much to life and people. Dont you feel fair to dream to many fancy stuffs without being so effortful? Yas, there are some gifted people but can you just not question about them? 😊


sincerely Miss LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment