Tuesday 14 November 2017

Regret

I was blaming myself for buying a denim shirt at a fest in my university. the reasons were the shirt was too fade and baggy for me. It seems like the shirt was not mine, it was like the borrowed one. though the size was S ( yeah, maybe I'm smaller than S) hiks.
then, I ranted and felt so guilty for wasting my RM19 for that shirt. I wondered what would I buy with that amount... I might get prettier stuffs and full with lace maybe, ruffles too. but kemeja surely is not my style. How can I buy such clothes? I failed in controlling my lust seeing SALE and rejecting my friend's plead.

so, I could not concentrate in studying. Even connecting the laptop with wifi turned out to be so hard. Not until my roommate returned from her usual night meeting. after she landed on her comfy bed, I went straightway to her room and sighing about my mistake .. and I asked her if she's interested with the clothes. I showed to her and she seemed interested. I know that kind of clothes is her taste ! yeah, finally I would get that RM 19 back but a month later. but better than nothing huhu. Okayyyyy , will update more soon inshallah :) more about my passion I guess. guess WHat ???????????
sincerely Miss LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment