Friday 29 December 2017

me getting excited over my friend's happiness Lulz

there are times when I am so packed with stories. lots of stuffs had been hovering in my mind and I cant wait to spill everything in this blog.. but, they remained in this mind since Ive been to lazy to type on this blog. I chose to type in my mind. huhu

okay, lets begin with the first story. A story which I was excited upon my friend's happiness. both of them are my friends actually.

i have a bestfriend (girl). she told me that currently she is with someone new. guess what, the guy that stole his heart was the guy that secretly admired her since form 2 and we all knew that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was excited to know that my best friend had finally opened her heart to accept the guy and they guy came just in time. they did not contact since after PMR and the guy approached him again this year I guess. Huhu what a miracle.

I know exactly how it feels when your crush likes you back. it is beyond the happiness when walking on air. Im so happy on behalf of the guy LOL. both of them are so lucky to be together and I really hope they end up to marriage.

however, this girl she really deserves such guys after meeting previous guy that didnt appreciate her at all. I was dumbfounded as well knowing what he did to my friend. I was like, the guy was really dumb to dump her coz she is so precious. If I were a guy, I would be so lucky to have an intelligent, soft spoken and pretty girl as my life partner. but still, she finally with the guy that really deserves her. Alhamdulillah.. knowing her very sweet love story makes me wonder how my love story would be like. I am not hoping but surely Allah has planned the best for me Inshallah :')
sincerely Miss LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment